Wow that’s great, VPOP3 is my favorite mailing server, I’ve been using it since 2000 Windows Servers. Now, Paul Smith Computer Services UK, have released a beta version of their windows VPOP3 email server application designed specifically for Windows Home Server.
VPOP3 is a cut down version of their Windows e-mail server application and can support a maximum of 11 users that WHS allows (10 users and an adminstrator).
By integrating into the WHS console the whole application can be managed from anywhere on your network.
- Spam Filtering-can detect over 90% of spam and offensive email before it reaches your users.
- Works with your ISP - works with most home Internet email accounts. Can send outgoing mail via your ISP’s SMTP mail server.
- Use own email client- Any standard compliant email client, such as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, Windows Vista Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.
- Family protection features - Suitable for family use - for instance, you can configure it to send you a copy of all email messages sent or received by your children, to help keep them safe.
- Get your mail anywhere - WebMail facility which means you can access your mail from anywhere in the world.
VPOP3 is available as a WHS only beta version with 1 months free trial. The price after the trial is £40 ($82) for a one year subscription this includes the subscription to the VPOP3 spam filter.
More info: Paul Smith Computer Services