EasyRadius allows the simple installation and management of a Radius Server to provide added security for your home server.
- Install (or uninstall) Internet Authentication Services
- Configure IAS for Radius use (on install)
- Create the Radius User Group
- Manage Radius Users
- Add/Remove Radius Users
- Change Radius User passwords
- May not configure properly if you’ve previously configured IAS without deleting the IAS entrees and user group
- Usernames can’t have spaces or symbols. (NT issue)
- To add a WHS user to the user group, just add the user putting in a fake password. If the user name already exists, it won’t create the account but it will add the user to the radius user group.
Microsoft, WHS, Windows Home Server, EasyRadius, Beta, Addin, Add-on, Addon, Software, Freeware, Download