Evernote is an advanced application, built on a unique metaphor for information management and powerful image recognition engines, allows users to capture and retrieve text notes, web clips, mobile phone snapshots, images containing printed and handwritten text, digital ink notes taken on tablet PC and PDA, and more.
In addition, EverNote develops technologies designed to be integrated with existing products in the growing digital ink space. EverNote technologies enable advanced, yet completely natural, handwriting input and recognition in numerous products from leading tablet PC, laptop, pen tablet, and electronic whiteboard providers.
Whether you’re an organizational pro or can’t spell GTD, with EverNote you can capture what you like and find it anytime. Our intuitive UI and advanced recognition allow you to capture and search through notes, mobile phone snapshots, webpage clips, images of printed and handwritten text, emails, passwords, brainstorms, sketches, documents, and much, much more.
EverNote lets you...
- Create notes with text, snapshots, web clips, handwriting, and digital ink
- Sync snapshots from your mobile phone or PDA
- Search through text, images, notes, and more
- Share your notes with friends via email and IM
- Use Google Desktop Search® to quickly find notes
- Organize and categorize notes manually or automatically
EverNote, Beta, Windows Mobile, Windows Mobile Device, Windows Mobile Phone, Prodcutivity, Application, Software, Freeware