If you use Opera, you must loved its out-of-the-box sidebar configuration capabilites. Firefox envoys, because it doesn’t has any built in sidebar functionality. However, Firefox, has plenty of extensions to solve users complaints lacking it.
Here we present three of them that offer outstanding customization options:
- MultiSidebar: It allows you to use multiple sidebars simultaneously. To use, right click on a menu item in the sidebar menu, or right click on the sidebar header. Then, you\'ll be able to place that sidebar on another side of screen, allowing multiple sidebars at the same time.
- All-in-One Sidebar: It lets you quickly switch between sidebar panels, view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and more in the sidebar, or view source or websites in the sidebar. Click on the left edge of your browser window to open the sidebar and get easy access to all your panels.
You can set the orientation to left or right, set the minimum, default and maximum width and the behavior on browser startup. Furthermore AiOS provides enhancements for many built-in features. AiOS includes a slide-out button and a toolbar, all of which can be extensively customized.
- Ez Sidebar: This make the sidebar undockable, and provides some tiny features. This has three main features:
- This provides the undockable Sidebar. You can detach the Sidebar pane from the browser window and place it to your favorites position. (The undocked Sidebar can raise on top always, and collapse/expand itself automatically with mouseover.)
- This provides the "Sidebar" toggle button to the toolbar. It shows/hides the Sidebar on click. And, you can switch the sidebar panels from the dropdown list of the button directly.
- This allows to take web pages into sidebar panels directly like Mozilla Seamonkey. They will be listed in the "Sidebar" menu and the list of the "Sidebar" button, same as built-in panels, Bookmarks, History, or others. (Firefox can load bookmarks into the Sidebar, so this feature will be no use for some people.)
Mozilla, Firefox, Browser, Extension, Addon, Add-on, Addin, Plugin, Sidebar, Ez Sidebar, MultiSidebar, AiOS, Open-Source, Open Source, Freeware, Software, Download