Google has started updating AdSense login system to Google Accounts to help increase security with single login system. A Google Account lets you access multiple Google services (such as AdSense, Froogle, Google Groups, and more) with a single email and password.
Here are some things to consider when updating your login:
- Use a Google Account or any email and password combination that is different from your current one and that others don't have access to.
- Your login information is the only thing that changes. All your account information - such as billing and campaign details - remain the same.
- If you already have a Google Account, you can use it as your new AdSense login. However, you don't need a Google Account to update your login information. You might already have a Google Account if you use Gmail, Google Groups, Google Alerts, Froogle Shopping List, Personalized Search, Personalized Homepage, and Google Answers. Learn more
- If you only use AdWords or AdSense (and not one of the other Google services listed above), then you don't have a Google Account.
- You can have more than one Google Account. This is a good way to separate your personal services from your business services. Learn how
- We recommend that you don't share your Google Account with other users in order to safeguard your information. Learn why
- After you choose your new Google Account, you'll still sign in to AdSense at www.google.com/adsense. In addition, if you choose a Google Account that you use for your other Google services, you can move back and forth between accounts - without having to sign in and out each time.
Google, AdSense, AdSense Ads, Login, Google Account, Security, Secured Login