Hana guidance provides a structured approach for IT process optimization. Hana integrates MSF and MOF, plus extends the guidance to include planning and governance. Hana enables you align IT with your business goals, deliver IT as a service, and leverage compliance activities to optimize your people’s effectiveness.
Guides Available in this Release: This beta includes the following documents:
· Hana Beta Reviewers Guide 3
· Business/IT Alignment SMF
· Change and Configuration SMF
· Customer Service SMF
· Financial Management SMF
· Problem Management SMF
· MOF Overview
· Mapping Spreadsheet (earlier versions of MOF to version 4.0)
· Design and Deliver Phase Overview
· Operate and Support Phase Overview
· Plan and Optimize Phase Overview
· Manage and Adapt Integration Layer Overview
· Build SMF
· Deploy SMF
· Envision SMF
· Governance, Risk, and Compliance SMF
· Operations Management SMF
· Policy Management SMF
· Project Plan SMF
· Reliability Management SMF
· Service Monitoring and Control SMF
· Stabilize SMF
Where to Find the Beta Program? Our goal for this beta is to receive feedback from a broad group of IT experts regarding Hana’s content structure and high-level concepts across the entire set of SMFs. Your feedback will be addressed in our March and April beta releases, but we’ll need your input soon to make Hana the best it can be.
Before you start reading the content, please take a look at the Reviewer’s Guide, which lists some of the specific feedback we’re seeking. We’ve intentionally presented content in different ways in certain SMFs, and how you respond to these differences will guide our final choices. The Hana beta is available on the Connect website via invitation only.
To join the Beta, please visit Connect site.
Microsoft, Microsoft Project, Hana, MOF v4, Hana MOF v4, Beta, Microsoft Research