- 4000 extensions available.
- Between 800,000 and 1 million downloads per day.
- About 4.5 million page views per day.
- About 100 million checks for updates occur every day, which represents the minimum number of add-ons currently in use. 96% of these come from Firefox installations.
- More than 600 million add-ons (themes + extensions) have been downloaded (obviously not counting updates).
Based on update ping logs, about 96% of Firefox users are on the 2.0 branch, 2% on 1.x and 1% have already made the jump to the latest and greatest and for-testers-only-yet 3.0 branch.
Mozilla, Firefox, Addons, Add-ons, Browser, Metrics