XNA Game Studio Express enables individuals and small teams to more easily create video games using new, optimized cross-platform gaming libraries for Windows and Xbox 360. This beta release targets the development of games for Windows. The final version of XNA Game Studio Express will be available this holiday season and will enable development of games which target Windows and upon purchase of a XNA Creators Club subscription, the Xbox 360 as well.
- Improved performance along with new features such as expanded support for Visual Studio 2005 products.
- Networking and multiplayer support.
- XNA Game Studio Device Center.
- Easier Xbox 360 connectivity.
- Integrated game content projects.