The release candidate for Service Pack 1 for Operations Manager 2007 is ready for download from https://connect.microsoft.com/systemcenter. If you haven't already registered you'll need to do so before the RC is available under 'Available Connections.'
The high level themes of this service pack are:
- Address critical customer initiated issues including roll-up of all hotfixes
- Make the product easier to support
- Make the product easier to use
- Make the product easier to deploy
Key things to note:
- Read the accompanying release notes and upgrade guide and carefully follow the instructions.
- This is a fully supported release - support is available via the standard Microsoft Support channels and also via our public Newsgroups Microsoft.public.opsmgr.sp1
- The release candidate will be fully upgradable to the final RTM release of SP1 (currently scheduled for mid-February 2008)
System Center, Operations Manager, OpsMgr, Release Candidate, Service Pack, Microsoft