Microsoft has released the latest monthly security updates for September 2007 and has made them available for download from the Microsoft Download Center and also from Windows Update/Microsoft Update.
- KB938827: Vulnerability in Microsoft Agent Could Allow Remote Code Execution
Windows Services for UNIX:
- KB939778: Vulnerability in Windows Services for UNIX Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB941522: Vulnerability in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB942099: Vulnerability in MSN Messenger and Windows Live Messenger Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- The usual updates to the Windows Mail Junk Filter (x86) (x64) and the Malicious Software Removal Tool are also available from the Microsoft Download Center or Windows Update.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007
Microsoft, Windows, Security Update, Hotfix, Patch, Software, Download