Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
New features include:
- 404 error monitoring - captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom 'pass-through' redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don't exist
- Redirection methods - redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- WordPress 2.1+ only