Peter’s Custom Anti-Spam Image for WordPress generates random anti-spam images instead of custom anti-spam images.
- Download Peter’s Random Anti-Spam Image 0.1 Plugin.
- Unzip and extract to a local folder.
- Upload extracted random-anti-spam folder to wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to plugins tab in WordPress admin section and activate the plugin.
- The plugin should work directly “out of the box”, but all instructions for customization are found by editing the plugin file (in your WordPress control panel, go to Plugins > Edit Plugins). Make sure to: set the encoding key near the top of the plugin file!
Source:→ Plugin Page