JDocs is a place to search Java API documentation. It does more than just give you the usual Javadoc though. Users can annotate the documentation, Wiki style, and thus the documentation gets better. This new release is jam packed with Ajax support, from the wiki support, to model queries, and much more.
- Support for Java SE Documentation
- A powerful Ajax-driven interface
- Support for the latest Java language enhancements
- Wiki-based, versioned annotations at every level
- Easy access to full API source code, when available
- Plugins for popular IDEs (Eclipse today, NetBeans and IntelliJ coming)
- Support for multiple versions of any API
- Convenient, ant-based API updates by package owners
- Support for personal API "favorites"
- Quick switching between classic "javadoc" and JDocs styling
Source:→ JDocsJDocs, Java, Ajax, Applications