Colorware has specialization in custom color products. ColorWare offers coloring services to:
- Apple customers who have purchased an iPod, MacBook, iMac, or MacBook Pro.
- Corporate Branding Services.
- Dell customers who have purchased an 14.1" E1405/640m, 15.4" E1505/6400 or a
- Sidekick 3 customers.
- Thinkpad T60 customers who have purchased a Thinkpad T60.
- To Console customers who have purchased a Xbox 360, Wii, Or a Playstation 3.
The MP3 players frontier, iPod Nano & Video are here but Zune, Blackberry and iPhone will be added in sumer. If you believe Microsoft's 4 Zune colors (Black, Brown, White, Pink) and the awaited Watermelon Red are not enough for you but you are desperate your Zune to look different, Coloware is the solution.
There are no announcement on how much a custom colored Zune may cost, but a 30GB iPod video with retail price $250, costs $325. So you should expect a similar price range for Zune too.
How about the getting the same custom color Xbox 360 and Zune ? Nice idea?
Source:→ EngadgetColorware, custom color products, coloring services, zune, dell, ipod, mp3 players