- The pagination API has been refactored and updated.
- Row selection has been changed to better mimic the desktop paradigm.
- Scrolling is now customizable via CSS.
- Table messaging has been improved for empty and error states.
- A number of other smaller fixes, including:
- Links within the body of the table
- Column sorting of empty values
- Fields with the name “id”
- Resizability in the
- And many more!
The dagger symbol (as in “Firefox 2.†&Prime) indicates that “the latest single non-beta version at that branch level” receives support. Put another way, “Firefox 2.†&Prime means we support v220.127.116.11, but not v18.104.22.168 (because it’s not the single newest) nor v3.0 (because that’s outside of the 2.† branch). If Firefox 22.214.171.124 is released, 126.96.36.199 will no longer receive A-grade support; † means “the most recent” instead of “all.”