The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- Customizing the Look of Outlook Web Access
- Look How Easy Setup Is
- Using the Exchange Management Shell for Bulk Recipient Management
- What Administrators Will Want to Know about Exchange 2007 Features for Information Workers
- White Paper: Edge Subscription and Synchronization
- White Paper: High Availability in Exchange Server 2007
- Managing Transport in Exchange Server 2007
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
For a complete list of Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Analyzer topics that changed, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.
Source:? Exchange Team Blog
Microsoft, Exchange, Server, Exchange Server, TechCenter, Updates, Documentation