This plugin is designed to be an easily customisable and extendable method of creating an enquiry form for a rental property website (or any website that allows users to enquire about date periods), or even just a standard contact form.
Features: The plugin is feature packed from the outset, as well as the following list we have also added a large number of hooks and filters so that other plugin developers can easily extend it.
- Drag and drop functionality to add, remove or reorder fields on the form.
- Easily specify required fields, and change field title/description.
- Can send customisable email to enquirer.
- Can send enquiries to administration email address with customisable subject and message.
- RSS feed of enquiries (can be based on search criteria. e.g. easily build seperate RSS enquiry feeds for each property).
- Web-based enquiry management panel to allow you to view the last 10 enquiries, or search based on enquiry status (New or opened), time of arrival, property or full text search.
- Delete unwanted enquiries easily.
- If the Booking and Availability plugin is installed, you can easily create a pending booking (will check for other bookings that conflict with enquiry dates).
- Enquiries are marked up with hCard and hCalendar microformats for exporting to other calendars and address books (tested with Operator and Tails Firefox plugins)
- Use builtin CSS styles for form, or switch off styles so you can use your own.
- Parses form content for various exploits such as Mime encoding, script injection and a whole lot more.