iMax Width plugin for WordPress sets a maximum image width so large inline images don't mess up your wordpress theme. It also adds height and width tags to all posts so the page loads more smoothly.
- Adds height & width tag to all images (keeps a page from jumping around while the images load)
- You can set it to physically resize large images, conserve space on your server, reduce bandwidth usage & download time.
- Sets the width tag in IMG tags to a max size if it is set bigger or is non-existent
Installation & usage:
- Download imax-width v1.0, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload imax-width.php to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from the plugins page in WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Options >> iMax Width Tab in WordPress and setup your preferences.