Amazon media Manager (AMM) is a WordPress plugin for WordPress version 1.5.3 and above. AMM allows you to search for items on any Amazon website and add them to your own database. You can then display them in as many ways as you can think of using comprehensive (but very simple!) set of functions.
Installation and usage:
- Download Amazon Media Manager 1.5, and extract all it’s content to a local folder.
- Upload amm.php file to /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Create a new folder amm in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Upload the files amm_output.php, amm_extras.php, amm_constants.php and amm_parser.php to /wp-content/plugins/amm/
- If you need to upload any language files, first download them from our downloads page, then uploaded them to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate from the plugins page in Wordpress Admin panel.
- Go to Options / AMM in your WordPress admin console and make the changes you want.