Amazon.com offers an amazing affiliate program where you earn up to 10% for every sale generated from your website/blog. They take care of order processing, collecting the money, and shipping the product to the customer. The store’s offers full customiztaion from top to bottom, and left to right i.e. everything there is customizable there, but the problem is it can take a lot of time and programming expertise to create a complete store from which to begin selling..
If you’re the one, who doesn’t want to spend much of your time and want some read to go solution, Associate-O-Matic comes to your rescue.
"Associate-O-Matic has leveraged the Amazon E-Commerce Service (Amazon ECS) to provide an easy-to-use store-building solution for Associates. This is innovative because they have built their offering on top of Amazon ECS, an Amazon Web Services developer API, in order to help Associates build powerful front-end websites quickly without having to be a developer themselves."
- Affordable: Free and paid versions make it accessible to anyone
- Profitable: Turn visitors into buyers
- Customizable: Control the look and feel from top to bottom
- Integrated: Uses your domain name throughout
- Timesaver: Build a complete store in literally minutes
- Targeted: Choose the categories/items you want (filter those you don't)
- Selection: Thousands of items across thousands of categories
- Simple Setup: No programming or database required
- Expandable: Build one store (or many stores) or add a shopping area to your existing website or blog
- For completed features details….
- Associate-O-Matic Lite (Free) v3.0.3
- Associate-O-Matic (30-Day Trial) v3.0.3
- Download the aom_extras.zip file. It contains the following helper files:
- • aom_debug.txt - This is useful in troubleshooting installation problems, etc. The presence of this temporary (empty) file will tell AOM to enable PHP on-screen error reporting.
- aom_phpinfo.php - Uses the built-in PHP function phpinfo() to display your PHP ini settings
- aom_cachecleaner.php - Can be used to automatically clean your /aom/cache directory beyond what Associate-O-Matic does automatically. The benefits are that you can specify your cache size limit without slowing down your store pages (this script runs separate from your shop.php). You would make an entry to your cron file to use it. Open the file itself for instructions on how to use it.
- .htaccess - This file contains the command needed to redirect a domain to your store - simply upload it to the directory where shop.php resides (your web host must support .htaccess files)
- Installation instructions