MicroID plugin add MicroID support to your WordPress blog, which allow you to claim your blog using claiming services such as claimID and allow you to have a trusted way of showing the world that you own your blog. You can read more about MicroID on Wikipedia, on the MicroID home page and on the MicroID blog.
Installation & usage:
- Download MicroId v0.1, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload microid.php file to /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from the Plugins menu in the administration panel.
- Go to Options menu and select the “MicroID” sub menu.
- Enter your Email address and click on “Update Options”.