Nick on vista blog posted —”We're pleased to announce the addition of best-effort phone support (in English only) to North America CPP participants of the Windows Vista Customer Preview Program (CPP) using English-language versions of early test builds of Windows Vista (Beta 2, RC1 or RC2).”
This is another step in our process of ramping up preparations for the 30th January general availability of Windows Vista. We'll of course begin offering product phone support to the general public on the first day of Windows Vista's availability.
Details on accessing this phone support:
- Phone Number: 866-425-0593
- Hours of Availability:
- Monday – Friday: 5AM-9PM Pacific Time
- Saturday – Sunday: 6AM-3PM Pacific Time
- English only (US & Canada)
- Best-effort troubleshooting in a consumer, non-domain environment
For all CPP participants, the newsgroups remain the most valuable channel for finding helpful information on general issues related to Windows Vista.