JPG Magazine is for people who love imagemaking without attitude. It's about the kind of photography you get when you love the moment more than the camera. It's for photographers who, like us, have found themselves online, sharing their work, and would like to see that work in print.
- Shoot & Upload: Go take great photos of at least 2200 pixels tall or wide.
Submit: You can submit your favorite photos to themes. Themes are groups of photos on a common topic. You can only put one photo in each theme, and each photo can only be submitted to a single theme.
- Vote Box: When a theme is scheduled to be included in an issue of JPG Magazine, the voting box will appear on each of the photos you've submitted to a theme.
- Peer Review: Your fellow photographers vote on your photo. Voting is about the quality of the photo as well as how well it fits the theme.
- Final Selection: The JPG editors make the final selections and put together the issue.
- Publication: The issue of JPG Magazine is published! If your photo is included, you get a free year subscription and $100! If not, there'll be a new issue to submit to. Try, try again!
Continue for detailed info....