You display Google AdSense Referrals (the badges or banners of Firefox, Google Toolbar etc.) on your site, now you may be wondering, how much it’s going to get you? Hold on! and check the under given:
Your earnings for referrals will vary depending on the product you're referring.
- AdSense: When a user you've referred to AdSense first earns US$100 within 180 days, we'll credit your AdSense account with US$100.
- Firefox plus Google Toolbar: When a user you've referred to Firefox plus Google Toolbar runs Firefox for the first time, you'll receive up to US$1 in your account, depending on the user's location. Your referral must be a Windows user, who has not previously installed Firefox, in order for you to receive credit.
- AdWords: When a user you've referred to AdWords signs up and spends US$100 within 90 days, we'll credit your AdSense account with US$20.
- Pack: When a Windows user you've referred to Pack downloads and installs the product, you'll receive up to US$2 in your account.
- Picasa: When a user you've referred to Picasa downloads and runs the product for the first time, we'll credit your account with up to US$1. The user you refer must be using Windows and not have previously installed Picasa in order for you to receive credit.
You can track your earnings from referrals by visiting your Overview page, where we'll display earnings separately for each product.
The referrals team is looking for publishers to participate in a case study. Have you increased your AdSense earnings with referrals? It doesn't matter which products you're promoting on your site, or how long you've been a publisher. Feel free to send us an email and tell us about your success.