The Epson PowerLite 6100i takes advantage of Epson's 3LCD technology and projects up to 3,500 ANSI lumens of brightness in XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution, enabling presenters to display visual content with sharp details and rich colors.— In addition to projecting vibrant images in both dark and well-lit lecture halls and meeting facilities, the Epson PowerLite 6100i features embedded technology that helps address the visual needs of hearing impaired and colorblind students.
The Epson PowerLite 6100i offers a wealth of features that make it a reliable asset which is easy for AV managers and campus technicians to manage.
Some of these features include:
- Unique filtration system captures particles in the air (such as chalk or
dust), and prevents them from accumulating and potentially harming the
projector's internal components over time.
- Out-of-the-box networking technology that enables technicians to monitor
and control the projector from remote locations via LAN or Internet.
- Theft prevention: metal anchor bars are positioned on the bottom of the
projector, which are designed to house a security cable. Security is
further enhanced with password controls and other features.
- 1.6x optical zoom and +30-degree keystone contribute to greater setup
- 5-watt speaker designed to provide room-filling sound of voices and
other audio content.
Epson Powerlite 6100 Projector