• Microsoft Executives Detail Vision, Promises for Enabling the Infrastructure for the People-Ready Business
New product offerings, key investment areas for IT professionals and developers unveiled at Tech•Ed 2006.
• Q&A: Preparing for the "Services Disruption"
Microsoft Chief Technical Officer Ray Ozzie and Microsoft Senior Vice President Bob Muglia look at how software plus services will transform the enterprise.
• Sharpening Customer Focus: Microsoft's Core Promises for IT Pros and Developers
How customer commitment is driving Microsoft's growing success in business software.
• Tech•Ed 2006: Study Shows IT Fuels Business Growth
Q&A: The findings of a Keystone Strategy, Inc. study conducted under the direction of Professor Marco Iansiti of Harvard Business School support Microsoft's People-Ready Business vision, and sharply refute claims discounting the strategic value of IT.
- Transcript: Ray Ozzie Keynote - June 11
- Transcript: Bob Muglia Keynote - June 11
- Feature Story: Q&A: Ray Ozzie and Bob Muglia on Preparing for the "Services Disruption" - June 11
- Feature Story: Sharpening Customer Focus: Microsoft's Core Promises for IT Pros and Developers - June 11
- Feature Story: Study Shows IT Fuels Business Growth - June 11
Tech-ED US 2006, Day 1, Press Release