The AJAX experience is already over, three days with many interesting sessions about AJAX, Web 2.0, Frameworks, Technology, and more... For all those who missed this year's event Rob Sanheim have posted a Wrapping up of the Ajax Experience with some links, reviews, and notes. I just want to congratulate Ajaxian for this great organization, unfortunately I wasn't there but I heared a lot of positive feedbacks about the event from friends who assisted.
- Alex Russel’s slides from his two Dojo presentations
- Dylan’s slide (direct PDF link) from “Building Event-Driven User Interfaces with Dojo”
- Patrick’s slides on Google APIs in Ajax Applications
- Matt Raible has some nicely done summaries: Ajaxian Faces w/ David Geary, Ajax on Rails with Stu, Ajax and OpenLazlo, Scott Dietzen’s Keynote, and Ajax on Struts.
- Mats Henricson’s Notes - day one, day two, and day three.
- Andre has notes on various sessions, including the Michael’s talk on Ajax Patterns and Greg Murray’s talk on Ajax and Java
- Dojo 0.3 was released and announced at the show
A quick reminder that tomorrow May 16, 2006 will be held the second AJAX event of this month, the AJAX Developers Day at the XTECH 2006 conference.