Many users that have been trying the latest version of Opera can now use the GMail Chat features that everyone loves. It is actually a simple process to do this:
1. Download the latest version of Opera 9 Preview (at the time of this writing it is build 5326 that was just released today, but they update it every week).
2. After installing the browser, goto GMail .
3. Now select from the menu Tools -> Quick Preferences -> Site Preferences.
4. Select the Network tab and choose Mask as Mozilla and press the OK button.
5. Now refresh the GMail page and the GTalk should appear. This setting will be saved so that you don’t have to change it each time you visit GMail.
Please note that this is not a final release of Opera 9 and is instead a preview of what we can expect. The Opera team has put a lot of hard work into making this browser as powerful as they can. They currently have a nice widget engine implemented if you are a widget fan.